Texas teen electrocuted after cell phone accidentally falls in bathtub
A 14-year-old girl from Lubbock died early Sunday morning after being electrocuted in a bathtub. Madison Coe's mother and grandmother tell us she was in the bathtub, and either plugged her phone in or simply grabbed her phone that was already plugged in. It happened at her father's house in Lovington, NM.
died early Sunday morning 113 Mainstream, Operation Dishonest, Not True (257=55p Falsified, Fictional) (Rsu 2022=222/2=111 This is a Lie) (F 283=61p Trick) (S 1027=127=31p B.S.)
(E 2309=239=52p This is A Hoax) (J 1519/31=49 Purposeful)
Madison Coe 44 Kill (55 Santa) (588/4=147 Improvisate) (F 150 Fluoridizing) (S 448/4=112 Conjurer) (E 332/2=166 Unrealistic) (J 282/6=47 Contrived)
Madison just graduated 8th grade from Terra Vista Middle School in Frenship ISD. "It is with heavy hearts that Frenship ISD mourns the loss of Madison Coe. We wish to share our heartfelt sympathy with her family and friends as we carry the burden of this tragedy together," officials with FISD said. Madison was expected to attend high school in Houston, as her family was in the process of moving. “I call her my shining star," her grandmother, Donna O'Guinn, said.
I call her my shining star 109=19 Bogus (244/4=61=18p Faked) (F 270=27 Faked) (FB 487=93p Invented) (S 979/11=89=24p Made Up) (E 1540=154 Fictional) (J 1050=105 Incorrect)
Donna O'Guinn 56 Fairy Tale, Imaginary (52 This is a Hoax) (Su 768//8=96 Fakery) (F 206=26 Unreal) (S 513/3=171 Improvisation) (E 641=116p Baloney) (J 481/13=37 Pretend, Bambozzle)
Madison Coe was a 14 year-old, wise beyond her years.“She was very smart. Very good student in school. She just loved life," O'Guinn said. Madison had so much of her life ahead of her, as she made an impact on those around her with her positivity and kindness. She was a basketball player and the number one chair with her tuba in the band at Terra Vista Middle School. “She was just sweet to everybody and everybody loved her," O'Guinn said. As O'Guinn fights back the tears, she says it is hard to understand why her granddaughter’s life was taken far too soon.
She was just sweet to everybody and everybody loved her 206=26 Not Real (602=62 Counterfeit) (SU 3612/84=43 Its Not Real) (F 628/4=157 Mainstream, Chicanery) (FB 1203=123 Invented) (S 2212/26=79 Fingerable) (E 6983=898p/2=449=87p Fixed) (J 7543/19=397=78p Spurious, Artful)
Her family says Madison was in the bath tub and grabbed her phone that was plugged into a charger in a bathroom outlet. “There was a burn mark on her hand, the hand that would have grabbed the phone. And that was just very obvious that that’s what had happened," O'Guinn said.
There was a burn mark on her hand 123 Invented (Su 1710=171 Improvisation) (S 311=64p Nonsensical) (FB 569=104p Not Real)(S 1195/5=239=52p Fingerable, Dupicity)
(E 1779/3=593=1108p=18 Faked) (J 1869/21=89=24p Farce)
“We need to be aware. We need to teach our children that electricity and water do not mix," O'Guinn said. "She’s just going to be greatly missed by all of us. She has a special place in my heart." There will be a memorial service for Madison Coe on Saturday, July 15th, at 2:00 p.m. at Kings Ridge Church of Christ in Lubbock. The address is 4201 98th Street.
She’s just going to be greatly missed by all of us 161 Concocted (485/5=97 Mocker, Falsity)
(F 511/7=73=21p Hoax) (E 3743/19=197=45p Mislead, Deceptious) (J 3083=383=76p Joker, Unrealistic)
July 15, 2017 – 7+15+20+17=59 Fraudulent/ 7+15+21+70=113 Dishonest, Not True, Operation, Mainstream, Green Screen
If the numbers tell a deceptive narrative then this is a hoax and people should not contribute to their bogus GO FUND ME.