Monday, October 9, 2017

LOOK UP....And Discover!!!!

Look up because You may have a item on your house exteriors that needs attention.

Often times...houseowners neglect to look up at what on the roof that needs attention. I discovered that my furnace pipes...that's the pipe that's connected to the inside furnace...was rusting away so I went on the roof with a can of RUST PAINT and spray painted the effected areas. Then I discovered the vent leading to the kitchen stove range hood was rusty so I spray painted that also.

So go outside and from a distance you can determine if you have a rusty pipe that needs your attention. You may just find other areas that needs to be attended to also. Life a bitch when you own a old home but with some TLC"s....you can make sure that old house you love will withstand the PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE......Mr X.

Have Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment