Sunday, January 28, 2018

My Explanation On The Dropped ZEROS??

Why Drop The ZEROS???


I know what you’re thinking….You’re thinking why do I drop the ZEROS in some of my number decodes. I often wonder that myself and just did what I was taught to do and followed what every other decoders are doing.

But there has to be explanation for this numerological rule and I think I’ve found the answer. It’s really very simple and logical. The reasoning behind dropping the ZEROS is that there no LETTER that’s associated with ZERO.

The alphabetic order forward and reverse starts with 1/26...it doesn’t start at ZERO. And since there’s no LETTER associated with ZERO then it logical to think that 206=26 or 1007=17 or 310=31 and so on.


So If you’re saying to yourself WHY IS HE DROPPING THE ZEROS…..Now you know why!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment